Sorry, no DOGS or GENERATORS permitted at any time
Reminder:- Credit card details required for every site. No card – No Camping.
Lake Moogerah Caravan Park is a family friendly holiday destination and we wish to continue to provide a pleasant and safe environment for all of our campers. In an effort to avoid incidences of anti-social behaviour:-
• WE REQUIRE CREDIT CARD PRE-AUTHORISATION PER SITE, TO BE HELD AS SECURITY AGAINST ANY BREACH OF THE PARK RULES. A full list of the Park Rules is located on the counter and on the reverse side of every camping receipt issued.
• The Guest hereby authorizes the owner to take an imprint of the client’s credit card and to retain that imprint until the owner and/or employees have checked the property. In the event of a breach of the park rules, or in the event that the property has been either damaged, whether such damage is wilful or not in the sole and absolute discretion of the owner, or left in an excessively dirty or untidy state in the sole and absolute discretion of the owner, the owner may without reference enter a debit on the credit card of the guest and the guest upon obtaining a permit to camp, hereby authorizes the owner to do so. Damages, Breakages, Theft and Loss is the guest’s responsibility during their stay. The owner takes no responsibility for the guest’s personal property.
• We encourage every guest to consider carefully their actions and behaviour during their stay as any guest subject to the above action will also be blacklisted from the property and will be unable to obtain a camping permit in the future.
PLEASE DON’T DESTROY WHAT YOU CAME TO ENJOY!
Anyone fishing over 18 must have a stocked impoundment permit. These are ONLY available online. You can purchase them online and pay with credit card at http://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/activities/boating-fishing/rec-fishing/dams/
To ensure the enjoyment of all our guests, we have a STRICT NOISE POLICY. All noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times and we enforce a STRICT 10PM NOISE CURFEW. DRUNKEN, ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
We urge ALL campers to be mindful of the privilege it is to camp on the lake and to show respect for the facility and others by observing all RULES, including keeping campsites clean of rubbish AT ALL TIMES and disposing of all rubbish correctly before leaving the site.
- Campfires are only permitted in designated fire rings that are placed throughout the campground.
- Campfires will not be allowed directly on the ground outside these rings.
- Rocks are not accepted as a fire ring and are not allowed anywhere in the campground.
- DO NOT leave campfire unattended and make sure all hot embers are extinguished with cool water on departure.
- An additional number of above ground portable fire containers will be available from the office. These will be available for use if you are camped where there are no fixed fire rings or they are all being used.
- To avoid disappointment you may wish to bring your own fire container. This must be raised off the ground on legs and contain all ash and embers. Please consult with management before camping to ensure yours is suitable.
- On departure you may tip the ash out of your container into one of the large skip bins in the campground AFTER ENSURING IT IS NO LONGER HOT – you may need to cool with water.
- Under no circumstances is the ash allowed to be tipped onto the grounds, into the dam, or into any wheelie bin or individual bin.
PENALTIES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE WHO IS CAUGHT NOT COMPLYING WITH THIS POLICY OR IS SEEN PUTTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN CLEAN TIMBER IN THEIR FIRE.
WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE ENJOYMENT OF CAMPFIRES BECOME A THING OF THE PAST HERE AT MOOGERAH SO PLEASE HELP US AND REPORT ANY OFFENDERS TO THE OFFICE